Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 1, 2011

My First Blog Entry - Friday

Friday has finally arrived. What a busy week this has been - at least with quilting! I belong to a Yahoo Group named Quilters Hollow and had signed up to participate in a "friendship swap." Since 12 ladies signed up to participate, that meant I needed to make 12 blocks. Well, the blocks were to be mailed in time to get to NJ by April 1st (April Fools Day) and of course, as I usually tend to do, I waited until the last minute to finish up with them but FINALLY did on Wednesday night and got them in the mail on Thursday morning - Priority Mail that is! The block chosen to make was from Scrap-Basket Surprises by Kim Brackett - Bali Sea Star. Was really an easy block to make but 12 of them took a while. Now I await the return of 12 blocks - one from each lady who participated in the swap. Then HAD to go to our LQS - The Wooden Spool - last night for their FQ sale - needed more FQ's for my stash! LOL

I'd better get off now and head to bed. Busy day tomorrow - checking out a couple of antique shops in Lee's Summit, MO.

No comments:

Post a Comment